Financial IT Solutions
We provide financial technology solutions such as investor relations websites to public companies and equity portals to securities and media companies.
StoxPlus offers a variety of options for integrating financial contents into such as stock market data, sector indices, quotes, charts, portfolios and company information websites and applications.
Our solutions include both custom and off-the-shelf modules requiring minimal customer integration. From complete financial portal to basic market snapshot widget, our solutions power your front, back and middle office with dynamic data and market information.
Website Design and Development
We understand that one solution does not fit all customer needs. Over the past years, we have served many customers in financial services and we remain a leader in providing custom web designs and development solutions for the industry. We translate our deep industry knowledge and experiences into high quality products.
Websites for financial customers:
- Financial and equity portals for securities and brokerage firms;
- Financial media websites for media companies;
- Investor relations sites for public companies;
- And many more...
Financial Widgets (Microsite)
For customers who already have a website and want to add financial contents to the site in the quickest and most efficient way, StoxPlus offers an extensive library of widgets which can be placed on the website.
Our widgets includes:
- Company data
- Sector indices
- Market snapshot
- Financial & economic news
- Stock screeners
- Quotes and charts
- And many more...
All of our widgets can be customized to match the look and feel of customers’ sites.
- Proven track-record: We have many years of experiences in providing financial data for large local and foreign organizations. The best quality repository of financial data is among our strengths.
- The most accurate and comprehensive database: In StoxPlus, we currently manage the database on 800+ listed companies and 1200+ public unlisted companies in all industries.
- An excellent service team: Our team comprises of both financial analysts, data specialists and IT engineers, architects and designers who can understand your requirements and translate them into effective solutions.
- System stability and continuity: StoxPlus has a large pool of technical engineers and consultants based at Vietnam and United Kingdom. Our teams have built long lasting relationships with customers, including engagements spanning multiple projects over a number of years. In 2014, StoxPlus formed an alliance with QUICK Corp., a body of Nikkei Inc. (Japan), and QUICK Corp. has been giving us a strong support in not only innovative products but also system architecture and security.
Our Project Management Approach
At StoxPlus, we use Scrum as the project management methodology. Scrum is an iterative and incremental agile software development framework for managing product development. It defines "a flexible, holistic product development strategy where a development team works as a unit to reach a common goal".
We believe that Agile methods provide a stronger basis for dealing with the challenges of change, risk and complexity in real-world project delivery than traditional plan-driven methodologies.