Business Development Executive
- Business Division: FiinRating
- Location: Ha Noi/ HCMC
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
- Established in March 2008, FiinGroup has become a market leader in financial technology and data analytics. The company provides financial data, business information, industry research, credit rating and other data-driven analytics services in Vietnam. In September 2014, our Company entered a strategic capital and business alliance with Nikkei Inc. (Japan) under which the Japanese partners hold 35.1% equity stake in our company and jointly supported Japanese investors in Vietnam.
- FiinGroup has been serving more than 1,000 local and foreign financial institutions and corporations through our fintech platform as a service (PaaS), annual packages and on-call services. In October 2019, FiinGroup expanded its B2C model with the introduction of FiinTrade Platform for individual investors and traders in Vietnam Stock Market.
- Most recently, FiinGroup was awarded with Credit Rating Agency license from the Ministry of Finance of Vietnam providing credit ratings for issuers and its instruments in Vietnam and related services.
- FiinGroup currently has over 100 staffs including data analysts, business analysts, market researchers, credit analysts, IT engineers and client advisors working at both Hanoi Head Office and branch office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Introduction about FiinRating:
- FiinRating, a brand and part of FiinGroup, is licensed by the Ministry of Finance to operate as a Credit Rating Agency (“CRA”) for Vietnam. The license was awarded on 20 March 2020 to FiinGroup under the Decree 88/2014/ND-CP dated 26 September 2014 governing Credit Rating Agency services.
- Credit ratings by FiinRating evaluate creditworthiness of businesses or debt instruments businesses issue or projects businesses implement by applying quantitative analysis models, liquidity analysis, credit risk assessment and assessment of the ability to meet financial obligations as they become due.
- With FiinRating, we focus on Bond Credit Rating; Issuer Credit Rating; Corporate Credit Rating Reports; and Credit Evaluation under both investor’s and issuer’s pay models.
Introduction about job position:
FiinGroup is looking to add a Business Development Executive to the Credit Rating Analytics (FiinRating) Team.
The successful candidate will be on a team responsible for managing all aspects of the Scorecard model development life cycle, which includes interaction with Senior Risk and Business Managers and FiinRating’s Model Risk Management (validation).
- Job Description:
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Drive the development of business within assigned territories.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Begin development as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
- Coordinate FiinGroup’s responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of FiinGroup's expertise internally and externally.
- Assist in the training of new team members.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Position requires travel (approximately 20% to 40% of your time).
- Undertake other tasks assigned by MD or CEO.
- Job Requirement:
- Aggressive and energetic candidate with no less than 3 years' sales working experience who passion for growing revenue through sales activities.
- Experienced working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving corporate customers.
- Our clients are Top Tier Corporations. Candidate must be able to establish relationships with C level people and decision maker with strategic sales skills.
- Minimum undergraduate degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Opportunity to work with leading financial experts and Japanese experts, and work in an innovative and professional work environment.
- Entitled to open career path.
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and events.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday).
- Head office in Hanoi: 10fl, PeakView Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- Report to Director or CEO.
- Please send your CV to:
- Tel: 0243 5626 962
- Email: email@example.com