Title: Business Analyst
- Business Division: Financial Information Division
- Location: Ha Noi/ HCMC
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup JSC (formerly StoxPlus JSC) possesses more than 10 years of experience in the field of financial information, business information, and consulting services - market research in Vietnam. In October 2014, FiinGroup became an affiliate of Japan's leading media and information group, Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corporation. With the support of Nikkei, FiinGroup is proud to be a pioneer and ambitous to become a leader of financial information and business information in Vietnam market.
FiinGroup currently provides four main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; (iii) Market Research and (iv) Credit Rating with a comprehensive database for Vietnam and more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In 2020, FiinGroup plans to expand business operations to new service sectors, including financial technology and some new services in data application trend, which is strongly increasing in all sectors in Vietnam.
Introduction about Financial Information Division (FI):
Financial Information Division is the first core business line of FiinGroup which provides an in-house most comprehensive, ready-to-use financial information platform –FiinPro- for thousands of financial institutions and sophisticated investors to help them analyze and make informed decisions.
Our customer base is comprised of local and financial and international investment institutions such as securities firms, investment funds, commercial banks and insurance companies. It also includes domestic and foreign corporate executives, brokers and individual investors.
Introduction about job position:
In order to provide the best service in finance and stock market, we are looking for a Business Analyst of FiinPro Project, Financial Information Division in Hanoi.
- Job Description:
- Participate in developing new products/services
- Do research, collect information, implement market need analysis and study market trend, consult experts’ opinion, and attend workshops to propose ideas to develop new products/services as well as solutions to improve current products/services
- Converting market need analysis and market trend study into requests for company’s new products and services.
- Contribute to product/service development planning and implementing. Build up technical documents for new or upgraded products, services. Make time line and report progress of products, services development as assigned.
- Support Sales and Customers’ Services
- Support customers’ services team to deal with requirements, requests related to the company’s products and services.
- Collect customers’ feedback to improve current products/services or to develop new products/services.
- Other missions assigned by the head of the department.
- Job Requirement:
- Have a deep knowledge of Finance (Financial statement analysis, securities investment…)
- At least 03 year experiences (Senior) or 01 year experience in programming, business analysis or equivalent positions/ experience in financial sector such as Business Analyst, Data analyst, financial analyst or investment analyst
- Having working experience at Financial Technology Company/ Mobile App Products or passionate for Finance Software System is an advantage.
- Knowledge of UI/UX is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, able to explain technical subject in a high abstraction level so that business users could understand it well.
- Strong analysis, logical thinking & researching skills;
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies;
- Careful, meticulous in the process of analyzing and writing documents
- Good communication, teamwork, presentation skills
- Comfort with working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Remuneration package:
- Salary up to US$1,500.
- 5 working days per week, 14 days annual leave at least.
- Opportunity to work with leading financial experts and Japanese experts, and work in an innovative and professional work environment;
- Necessary and modern equipment is provided;
- Entitled to human resource development program provided by company and open career path;
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Head office in Hanoi: 10fl, PeakView Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- Report to Product Manager, Director.
- Please send your CV to:
- Tel: 0243 5626 962
- Email: email@example.com