Business Development Assistant – HCMC 
Post 1: Business Development Assistant – HCMC 
- StoxPlus, an associate company of Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corp., is proud of being a leading financial and business information corporation in Vietnam. We operate with two main lines of business including (i) financial information services named as Fiinform with FiinPro Platform as a main product and related services including datafeeds and financial websites; (ii) business information services named as Biinform with company and industry reports under Biinform.com portal, customiseable research and market entry advisory.
- To serve our business needs, we are currently recruiting for position of Business Development Assistant.
1. Customer Management
- Closely work with BD/Marketing/CS/Data team to promote the Company systems and products to win in sales.
- Ensure the maximum co-operation with the focused customer groups and efficient sales operation through:
- Monthly Action Plan
- Customer Visit
- Value Added Service
- Customer Understanding
- New Prospects
2. Sales Performance
- Identify all sales opportunities, follow up and be able to obtain company specification through:
- Searching new clients
- Send email/telesales to key person
- Setting up meeting to learnt client requirement
- Close deals
- Closely work with CS team to identify up-sales sales opportunities for current customers; cross sales all company’s products
• Education: Bachelor degree
• Working Experience: 2 - 3 years in experience of sales. Prefer candidates with banking, financial background.
- Sales & Marketing experience defining customer requirements and total available/sellable market
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly organized, strong sense of identifying and prioritizing issues
- Highly self-motivated. Able to communicate enthusiasm and inspire prospect/ peer to achieve performance.
- Broad overview of financial market knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition
- Be initiative and pro-active
- Good attitude and team player
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Willing to travel in the region is a must.
Location & Report:
- 2nd Floor, May Plaza, 63D Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
- Report to Business Development Manager
- Competitive salary
- Meal allowance
- Parking allowance
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law: insurances, annual leave…
- Annual health check-up at international clinic
- Company outing trip 1-2 time/year
- Monthly company party
- Team building activities
- Young & friendly working environment
Are you ready to joining our innovative team? Please direct your CV to:
Ms. Vu Thi Hoan, HR - Admin Department
T: 0243 5626 962