Internship- Research Analyst
About StoxPlus and Biinform
StoxPlus, an associate company of Nikkei Inc. and Quick Corp., is proud of being a leading financial and business information corporation in Vietnam. We provide the most comprehensive ready-to-use Financial Information Platform, Business Information Portal, Standard and Customizable Research Reports and value added services via various devices such as PCs, websites and mobile devices to help clients analyzing and making informed decisions. Our clients include securities firms, fund managers, banks, insurance companies, financial and investment institutions, corporate management, import and export traders, NGOs and individual investors, both locally and internationally.
StoxPlus has been a pioneer in information services to financial institutions in Vietnam since 2009. Jointly with Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corp. from Japan, StoxPlus is also the first to develop an in-house built platform for thousands of financial institutions and sophisticated investors.
StoxPlus Financial Information Division (“FiinForm”) has been established since 2009, with FiinPro Platform as the key product. FiinPro Platform is an indispensable tool for a deep understanding about Vietnam financial market. The platform covers the most complete data and information on the market in both English and Vietnamese, including the most comprehensive information on 800+ listed and 1200+ unlisted public companies. The platform enables users to obtain the most accurate, timely and complete 24/7 financial information on a variety of vehicles such as PCs, mobile devices, tablets and websites.
StoxPlus Business Information Division (“BiinForm”) is Vietnam’s pioneer provider of business information via portal-based services build on an aggregated database of almost all companies and sectors. Business information includes premium company and industry reports, comprehensive analysis and local insights to clients at quality standards of international prestigious advisory firms. Biinform provides insights to help client in making informed decision and stay ahead of the competitive edge.
We are in demand of various Full-time Interns for our Internship Program in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, which the Intern will participate in a three-month Internship.
Benefits for the Intern:
- Experience in a Finance – Information – Technology based working environment and Big Data concept
- Experience in Industry Research Methodology and Big Data Management
- Enhancement of data and sector analysis
- Training by and working with professionals who were previously from the World’ prestige advisory firms
- Working with a young and dynamic team environment
Job Description for BiinForm Divisions:
- Assist associates with data/details/due diligence work for industry/sector research. Sector coverage under priority are:
- Financial services (banking, consumer finance, insurance)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals
- Retail (including food processing, food ingredients, F&B)
- Industrials (including cement, building materials, packaging…)
- Agribusiness (including fertilizer, pesticides, animal feed…)
- Other sectors as requested
- Data sourcing, mining and crunching for industrial research
- Assist associates with data analysis
- Assist associates in report writing-up
- Support the preparation of articles and publications relating to project
- Assist data analysts with data mining, company investigation, and financial analysis for company research.
- Assist the development of company database with guidance from Data Manager.
Business Development (Ho Chi Minh only)
- Update contact database.
- Investigate key contacts at target clients.
- Help to prepare proposals and contracts as required
- Help with paper work/printing as required
- Assist other department if needed
We expect from you:
- 3rd year students or fresh graduates from top economics universities
- Prefer average GPA of 7.0 or higher
- Major in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields
- Interested in Market Research
- Excellent in writing and communication/presentation skills in English (required)
- 3 months
- Internship Calendar 2017:
Are you ready to joining our professional and innovative teams? Please direct your CV to:
Ms. Hang Pham
T: 043 5626 962 (ext.: 108)
The tittle of your email should be in the following order: Internship Application _Your Full Name_ Applying Division